Welcome to the veg files.

As a longtime vegetarian I started this blog as a place to share tips, recipes and general knowhow on maintaining a healthy vegetarian lifestyle. When I first became a vegetarian I was pretty lost and confused about just how to make sure I and my family got the right amount of nutrition, so I hope that this blog will help anyone out there who is feeling the same way. Of course, I hope this blog is useful to the old hands out there too!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I know I will enjoy writing it.

For money saving tips, articles and even more recipes check out my posts on Hubpages. For online money making opportunities go here. To check out my photography go here.



Friday 7 January 2011

How to make butter bean mash.

If you are in the mood for something tasty, filling and quick then make a batch of butter bean mash. Take a can of butter beans and drain it. Warm the beans in a saucepan, add a little olive oil and season to taste. Mash with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Use this as an alternative to mashed potato or as a spread for toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment